Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hurt ;(

Seems like it was yesterday when i saw your face, you told me how proud you were but i walked away. If only i knew, what i know today.  I would hold you in my arms, i would take the chance away. Thankyou for all you've done, forgive all your mistake. Theres nothing i wouldn't do, to hear you voice again. Sometimes i wanna call you, but i know you won't be there. Im sorry for blaming you, for everything i just couldn't do. And i've hurt myself by hurting you. Somedays i feel broke inside but i won't admit, sometimes i just wanna hide cause its you i miss. And its so hard to say goodbye, when it comes to this. Would you tell me i was wrong, would you help me understand. Are you looking down upon me? Are you proud of who i am? Theres nothing i wouldn't do, to have just one more chance. To look into your eyes and see you looking back. If i had just one more chance, i would tell you how much that i've missed you since you've been away. Its dangerous, its out of line. To try and turn back time :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

To All My Followerss♥

To all yang follow my blog, Thank you so much k. I love you all nyah. And you all can search me on facebook, Amielda Ilynaa. Just add me k? I will approve you guys a.s.a.p when i go online, Thanks again guys. I love you all followers :)

Marilah Bergoyanggggggg :D