Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BROTHAAAA! :)

This is my new Brotherrrr!
What makes a Brother~Sister relationship special is the way each. One remember the other when they are apart. They miss the talks, the laughs and the time they spent together. Life changes, memories don't. Remember that Abang! Nanti abang dah tak ada dekat kl, tak dapat dengar dah lawak bodoh abang tu lagi kann? Even kita baru kenal pun, lepak pun tak berapa nak lama. Tapi abang memang senang nak faham. Btw thanks bagi nama ADIK ROCKA tu dekat adik. So sweet! Bhahahah, okay enough! -,- lastly 
I Will Miss You BROTHAAAA! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

To All My Followerss♥

To all yang follow my blog, Thank you so much k. I love you all nyah. And you all can search me on facebook, Amielda Ilynaa. Just add me k? I will approve you guys a.s.a.p when i go online, Thanks again guys. I love you all followers :)

Marilah Bergoyanggggggg :D