Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Miss You! ;)

I've reached the point, where I walk home all depressed. Cause I know, I'll have to stand days on my own. Without your smile, it'll sure be a while. WITHOUT YOU! 
Cause it seems that I, might never be as strong. As the meaning in your voice.
And I will get my hopes up high, even though I know. It might kill me later on.


If I admit, would that mean I weak? Until I felt it happen to me. It became so hard to speak.
Too much to feel, when you feel like you could soar. Is it real, until now I'm not even sure if it was real.
To let you know that I'm missing you, whenever we're apart and I am feeling all alone. I close my eyes and think of all the happiness we've known and somehow I feel better then because I clearly see. Since I hold you close within my heart . You're always with me. I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!

P/s : Sorry I'm a textaholic and I hate being bored! Im Amieldaaaa<3 nice to meet you! Thankyohhhh :)
Btw this is for you NICKYYYYY! I LOVE YOU SAYANGGGG<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

To All My Followerss♥

To all yang follow my blog, Thank you so much k. I love you all nyah. And you all can search me on facebook, Amielda Ilynaa. Just add me k? I will approve you guys a.s.a.p when i go online, Thanks again guys. I love you all followers :)

Marilah Bergoyanggggggg :D