Sunday, December 19, 2010

Title : Thinking Of You :')

Somewhere there some-one
Who dreams of your smile
And finds in your presence
That life is worth while
So when you are lonely
Remember this is true
I want you know that "someone" is me :')


Thinking of you today , with Love in Every Thought . Thinking of all the Joy you've shared , the Happines you've brought . Thinking of just how nice it is , today and every day . To have someone as dear as you , to think about this way . 
Miss you each day , everyday and all the time!
                        
P/s : This is for you capital "N" and all My Lovely Friend! I love youu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To All My Followerss♥

To all yang follow my blog, Thank you so much k. I love you all nyah. And you all can search me on facebook, Amielda Ilynaa. Just add me k? I will approve you guys a.s.a.p when i go online, Thanks again guys. I love you all followers :)

Marilah Bergoyanggggggg :D