Friday, February 18, 2011

Break Up.

Him : Why are you breaking up with me?
Her : You should ask yourself.
Him : Im sorry. Can you please give me another chance?
Her : I've given you too many chances. Too many chances to break my heart into million pieces.
Him : I didn't meant it. I'm sorry, I love you.
Her : How i wish love can make things work. How i wish love can make the pain dissapear , But i can't. Please let me go, I need to face reality. Forevers don't exist.
Him : You don't make to make excuses. I'm sure you don't love me anymore, that's why you're giving up right.
Her : I love you, so much. So much that it hurts. I didn't give up, I already won. These lessons i learned are my prizes.
Him : But i can be your prize. We can do this together, We can fix your broken heart together.
Her : I can do this on my own.
Him : Well i guess this is the end of everything...
Her : Thank you, thank you for letting me love you this much. Thank you for hurting me this much, Thank you for the lesson i learned because of all the pain you've caused me. Maybe this is really the end of our relationship. *she walks away and crying.*
Him : *Runs to her and hugs her.* I love you, and i will never let you go.
Her : That is what i was waiting for. I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To All My Followerss♥

To all yang follow my blog, Thank you so much k. I love you all nyah. And you all can search me on facebook, Amielda Ilynaa. Just add me k? I will approve you guys a.s.a.p when i go online, Thanks again guys. I love you all followers :)

Marilah Bergoyanggggggg :D