Sunday, March 20, 2011

We will be together

I don't mind if you wanna stay, with that smile upon your face. Hang around for a little while, please don't drive away even for a mile. I don't mind if you are far away, I'll be waiting for you anyway. Under the sky of sunshine or rain, I know im gonna be in your arms again. Differents continents, It's not a thing. Cause i know we'll be okay, endless borders, countless days, Our love will pave the way. I'll be your wall, for you to lean on, when you fall just try to hold on. I'll be back in your arms, Together we'll always be for what may come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To All My Followerss♥

To all yang follow my blog, Thank you so much k. I love you all nyah. And you all can search me on facebook, Amielda Ilynaa. Just add me k? I will approve you guys a.s.a.p when i go online, Thanks again guys. I love you all followers :)

Marilah Bergoyanggggggg :D