Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Your Call

Waiting for your call, I’m sick, call I’m angry, call I’m desperate for your voice. Listening to the song we used to sing. In the car, do you remember Butterfly, Early Summer, It’s playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet. I was born to tell you I love you and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine. Stay with me tonight. Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh, I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh. Cause every breath that you will take when you are sitting next to me will bring life into my deepest hopes, What’s your fantasy? Stay with me tonight. And I’m tired of being all alone, and this moment makes me want to come back home (I know everything you wanted isn’t anything you have) I was born to tell you I love you, and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine. Stay with me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To All My Followerss♥

To all yang follow my blog, Thank you so much k. I love you all nyah. And you all can search me on facebook, Amielda Ilynaa. Just add me k? I will approve you guys a.s.a.p when i go online, Thanks again guys. I love you all followers :)

Marilah Bergoyanggggggg :D