Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You're away

Really long day passed, silent night punish me. When solitary quiet so sad, you left lost. Life is not at all happy, sunny skies cloudy gray my musing. Because, not me myself. Every time you're away, do not mind people incoherent sense of emptinessMe not me, every time you're away. Return her to me. In love to be bored, so the fact that order. When all the sad hearts are not right, I tried hard to forget your heart from the memory. But increasingly tried getting nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To All My Followerss♥

To all yang follow my blog, Thank you so much k. I love you all nyah. And you all can search me on facebook, Amielda Ilynaa. Just add me k? I will approve you guys a.s.a.p when i go online, Thanks again guys. I love you all followers :)

Marilah Bergoyanggggggg :D